INTERNET SEARCH

YOUR ANSWER

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

PRAY YOUR WAY OUT:


PRAYER REDEFINED:
Prayer is a remembrance animated by grace and transformed by faith. This your heart can offer to your parents, relatives, friends, enemies, the world, the dead, the current issue dealing with the peace of your soul, the world’s idea denying you the joy of marital bliss, the seeming atheistic concept trying to make Christianity a fuss in your apostolate or environment.
“Do not worry about anything but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God” {Phil.4:6}
 ‘Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you’ (1 Pet.5:7)
“I will make an everlasting covenant with them, never to draw back from doing good to them and I will put the fear of me in their hearts, so that they may not turn from me” [Jer.32:40]
‘See, I have inscribed you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me’ (Isaiah 49:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment